APPLY TO WORK WITH US AT
Ready to Become a Certified Business Virtual Assistant™?
We are a US-based company seeking trained business professionals based in the Philippines.
BVAs work directly with our clients to virtually help with their business office needs.
What is Pineapple?
We Are The #1 Virtual Assistant Service For Small Business
We are a US-based company seeking trained BPO professionals based in the Philippines. Pineapple Staffing Business Virtual Assistants™️ work directly with our clients to virtually help with their business office needs.
Our Business Virtual Assistants (BVA) work with small businesses based in the USA.
We help our clients improve workflow, save time, and remove the burden of administrative, back-office tasks.
Corporate HQ in Sierra Vista, AZ
Business Virtual Assistants™ in Philippines
BENEFITS AND PERKS FOR OUR BUSINESS VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS™️
Unbeatable Pay Rates
Our pay rates are the highest in the industry along with other long-term benefits.
Free Training & Certification
We provide free training at no cost to you. Upon completion, you will receive a certificate and become a Certified Pineapple Business Virtual Assistant™️
Work From Home
Have the ability to work from the comfort of your own home. No more commuting; spend more time with your family and friends.
Long-Term Work Relationship
You will work with the same client consistently, leading to the development of a long-lasting work relationship.
Our Business Virtual Assistants™ work with small business owners and other businesses based in the USA.
Join the Pineapple family and become a part of a growing, passionate, and dedicated group of Business Virtual Assistants™️
Join Our Official Facebook Group HERE.
Must have relevant work experience from the following industries or roles:
- Law firms or Legal industry
- Accounting or Finance
- Human resources or Recruitment
- Sales and Marketing
- Preferably has Virtual Assistant (VA) experience of at least 6 months but not required.
Proficiency in the following tools is preferred but not required:
- CRMs and Database tools (Kajabi or similar platforms)
- E-commerce tools (Shopify, Amazon, etc.)
- Social Media platforms and applications
- Google Workspace
- Must have a valid NBI clearance.
- Must be 18+ years old.
- Be able to work nights and weekends (Our clients are US-based)
- Have a quiet work environment and a professional, neutral background with decent lighting
Applicants must meet the following requirements for hardware and software:
- Have a reliable high-speed internet connection (at least 10mbps for download and upload)
- Must have a wired DSL or Fiber internet connection
- Have reliable computer hardware and software (will be verified by our tech team)
Minimum Hardware Requirements:
- 2.4ghz processor*
- 6 GB of RAM
- 1024x768 resolution
- Browsers & Internet
- Chrome, Firefox
- Functional internet speeds of 10mbps*
- Operating system:
- Windows 10
- OS X 10.10
- An HD 720p 16:9 webcam
- A headset with a noise-isolating microphone feature