APPLY TO WORK WITH US AT
Ready to Become a Certified Legal Virtual Assistant™?
We are a US-based company seeking trained legal professionals based in the Philippines.
LVAs work directly with our clients to virtually help with their legal office needs.
What is Pineapple?
We Are The #1 Virtual Assistant Service For Small Business
Pineapple was founded in 2019 by Dr. Mark Carnett, a family physician who has been using virtual assistants in his practice since 2015.
We are a US-based company seeking professionals based in the Philippines who have basic to advanced knowledge about the legal profession. Pineapple Legal Virtual Assistants™ work directly with our clients to virtually help with their legal office needs.
Our Legal Virtual Assistants (LVA) work with individual lawyers and law firms based in the USA.
We help our clients improve their workflow, save time, and remove the burden of legal administrative workload. The LVA will be able to help in legal research and writing, qualifying potential clients, client intake and onboarding, drafting depositions, pleadings and other legal documents.
Our goal is to help you gain experience and succeed in the field of Legal Virtual Assisting. Join the Pineapple family and apply today!
Corporate HQ in Sierra Vista, AZ
Legal Virtual Assistants™ in Philippines
BENEFITS AND PERKS FOR OUR LEGAL VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS™
Unbeatable Pay Rates
Our pay rates are the highest in the industry along with other long-term benefits.
Free Training & Certification
We provide free training at no cost to you. Upon completion, you will receive a certificate and become a Certified Pineapple Legal Virtual Assistant™
Work From Home
Have the ability to work from the comfort of your own home. No more commuting; spend more time with your family and friends.
Long-Term Work Relationship
You will work with the same client consistently, leading to the development of a long-lasting work relationship.
Our Legal Virtual Assistants™ work with small business owners and other businesses based in the USA.
Must have relevant work experience or knowledge in the following:
- Legal Research and Writing
- Qualifying potential clients
- Drafting depositions, pleadings and other legal documents
- Client intake and onboarding
- Calendar Management
- Email Management
- Preparing initial review of records (including police reports, incident reports, and medical records, among others)
Proficiency in the following tools is preferred but not required:
- CRM Management (MyCase, Clio, Clio grow, etc.)
- Phone reception (Common VoIP: Nextiva, Bria, Dialpad, etc.)
- Google Workspace
- Microsoft Office
- Graduate of a 4-year course.
- Essential to advanced knowledge about the legal profession.
- Excellent English comprehension and writing ability.
- Ability to manage and organize company files and data.
- Research skills using different platforms.
- You can connect with a variety of people and build rapport.
- You have good attention to detail, especially in written reports.
- You are comfortable with virtual technologies and can quickly learn.
- Must have a valid NBI clearance.
- Must have a valid government ID
- Must be 18+ years old.
- Able to work at night i.e. 11 pm-8 am (8 am-5 pm US time zone).
- Have a quiet work environment and a professional, neutral background with decent lighting
Applicants must meet the following requirements for hardware and software:
- Have a reliable high-speed internet connection (at least 10mbps for download and upload)
- Must have a wired DSL or Fiber internet connection
- Have reliable computer hardware and software (will be verified by our tech team)
Minimum Hardware Requirements:
- 2.4ghz processor*
- 6 GB of RAM
- 1024x768 resolution
- Browsers & Internet
- Chrome, Firefox
- Functional internet speeds of 10mbps*
- Operating system:
- Windows 10
- OS X 10.10
- An HD 720p 16:9 webcam
- A headset with a noise-isolating microphone feature