APPLY TO WORK WITH US AT
Ready to Become a Certified Multimedia Virtual Assistant™️?
We are a US-based company seeking trained multimedia professionals based in the Philippines.
MVAs work directly with our clients to virtually help with their multimedia needs.
What is Pineapple?
We Are The #1 Virtual Assistant Service For Businesses
We are a US-based company seeking trained multimedia professionals based in the Philippines. Pineapple Multimedia Virtual Assistants™️ work directly with our clients to virtually assist with their business' digital media production needs.
Our Multimedia Virtual Assistants (MVAs) work with small businesses based in the USA.
We help our clients improve workflow, save time, and remove the burden of editing and producing digital content, allowing them to focus on future products and project planning.
Our goal is to help you succeed in this up-and-coming field of Multimedia Virtual Assisting. Join the Pineapple Staffing family and apply today!
Corporate HQ in Sierra Vista, AZ
Multimedia Virtual Assistants™️ in Philippines
BENEFITS AND PERKS FOR OUR MULTIMEDIA VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS™️
Unbeatable Pay Rates
Our pay rates are the highest in the industry along with other long-term benefits.
Free Training & Certification
We provide free training at no cost to you. Upon completion, you will receive a certificate and become a Certified Pineapple Multimedia Virtual Assistant™️
Work From Home
Have the ability to work from the comfort of your own home. No more commuting; spend more time with your family and friends.
Long-Term Work Relationship
You will work with the same client consistently, leading to the development of a long-lasting work relationship.
Our Multimedia Virtual Assistants™️ work with small business owners and other businesses based in the USA.
Join the Pineapple family and become a part of a growing, passionate, and dedicated group of Multimedia Virtual Assistants™️
Must have verified skills or experience in ANY of the following:
- Must have verified skills or experience in ANY of the following:
- Video editing
- Motion graphics design
- Graphic design
- Web development or design
- Audio editing, design, and production
- Must have a desktop or laptop that is powerful enough to run multimedia software.
- Must have a reliable high-speed internet connection of at least 10mbps.
- Must have a webcam and headset with a microphone.
- Must have an adequate 2-to-3-point lighting set up.
- Must be proficient in verbal and written English communication skills.
- Able to work at night i.e. 11 pm-8 am (8 am-5 pm US time zone).
- You are comfortable with virtual technologies and can learn quickly.
- You are willing to meet with clients via video calls frequently for project updates and requirements.
- You are open to handling digital platforms like social media accounts and e-commerce business profiles of clients.
- You can take constructive criticism positively and use that to improve your work and production techniques.
- You can follow instructions precisely.
- You can properly manage a schedule.
- You can connect with a variety of people and build a strong and friendly rapport.
- You have good attention to detail, especially in written reports, video conversations, text, and e-mail.
Applicants must meet the following requirements for hardware and software:
- Have a reliable high-speed internet connection (at least 10mbps for download and upload)
- Must have a wired DSL or Fiber internet connection
- Have reliable computer hardware and software (will be verified by our tech team)
Minimum Hardware Requirements:
- 2.4ghz processor*
- 4 GB of RAM
- 1024x768 resolution
- Browsers & Internet
- Chrome, Firefox
- Functional internet speeds of 10mbps*
- Operating system:
- Windows 10
- OS X 10.10
- An HD 720p 16:9 webcam
- A headset with a noise-isolating microphone feature